AASLifeFlight transports are available on a fee-for-service basis. We provide multiple levels of service to meet your needs. For an immediate quote, call us at 1-242-377-1606 (M-F 8am to 5pm) or 1-242-323-2186 (After Hours). You can also click here to fill out a form that will get things started.
How AASLifeFlight workS
From the minute you contact us, our team begins the process of helping you whether you need to request a life-saving medical transport, a ground transport, or are just looking for advice and answers. Here’s how we we work:
Contact Us. We are here to help
Call us: 1-242-377-1606 (M-F 8am to 5pm) or 1-242-323-2186 (After Hours),
email us at [email protected]
or fill out our contact form.
We start the process
As soon as we have been contacted, we begin all necessary coordination of your transport needs. If you need a medical evacuation, we will assist to coordinate:
- the transport between attending and receiving physicians, collect medical data, draft arrival and departure schedule
- the medical report and physician consent to release at the transferring facility
- verifying the receiving physician and bed assignment at the receiving facility
We’ll organize the flight plan for your transport. This includes:
- Logistics: Patient, passengers, ambulances, passports
- Medical: Medical report, assign med team, briefing, supplies
- Flight: Schedule, assign crew, confirm itinerary
- Dispatch: Itinerary, flight plans, weather, permits
The AASLifeFlight team will pick you up, stay with you through your ground transport, take care of you in-flight and deliver you to the location you wish. We are committed to a fast and safe transport with a continuity of care.
AASLifeFlight’s fleet is comprised of 2 fixed-wing aircraft. They are the Beechcraft King-Air 200B and the Beechcraft King-Air 90. These fixed-winged, medically-equipped aircraft are capable of short-range and long-range flights.