Multiple Levels of Care Available
A special Trained Physician, one ICU Trained Registered Nurse/a Critical Care EMT Paramedic, a Respiratory Therapist and Flight EMT.
A specially Trained Physician, an ICU Trained or Emergency, Trained Registered Nurse/ a Critical Care EMT Paramedic and Flight EMT.
An ICU Trained or Emergency trained Registered Nurse/ a Critical Care EMT Paramedic and Flight EMT.
Neonatal Team, a Specially Trained Physician, ICU Trained Nurse/ a Critical Care EMT Paramedic and Flight EMT.
Our Air Ambulances are equipped with:
- Aerosled Patient Transport System—Including Folding Ramp and Clip-Deck
- In-Built Oxygen, Compressed Air and AC Power
- Full Incubation Equipment
- Portable “Eagle Impact” Ventilator
- Zoll Model EMV and Portable Ventilator 731 Series
- Portable Suction
- Various Portable Oxygen & Air Tanks
- Zoll X Series Monitor/Defibrillator with non-invasive Pacing technology and Masimo Pulse Oximetry
- Fetal Doppler & Blood Glucose Analyzer
- IV Infusion Pumps - IVAC (Alaris) Med System III
- Cervical Spine Immobilization Devices
- Full Range of Adult & Pediatric Splints
- Extrication Equipment
- Scoop/Reeves Stretchers
- Various Other Medical Supplies Including Suturing Equipment, Catheters, NG Tubes, IV Cannulas, And Various Oxygen Masks All for Adult & Pediatric Transports
- Incubator with Integral Ventilator, Propaq Monitor, Oxygen & Compressed Air Tanks.
- Fully Compatible with Aerosled Transport System
- Ambulance Transporter & Clipdeck
- Fully Equipped Type III Ground Ambulances
AASLifeFlight’s fleet is comprised of 2 fixed-wing aircraft. They are the Beechcraft King-Air 200B and the Beechcraft King-Air 90. These fixed-winged, medically-equipped aircraft are capable of short-range and long-range flights.